I love using the slow cooker for busy weeknights. Put these ingredients in the slow cooker before you leave for work and you’ll come home to convenience food, with no microwave required! Be sure to look for sun-dried tomatoes with no additives.
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken stock
- 9 oz package of thawed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, cut into slices
- 4 bone-in chicken breast (may use boneless but reduce cooking time)
Mix together oil, spices, and wine in crock pot. Stir in artichoke hearts and and tomatoes. Add in chicken breasts and cover with sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours though crockpot times vary.